Well, it’s been over a month since I last posted. I guess I’ve been really busy. So here’s a quick summary of what’s been going on:
1) I turned 29 years old (on the 18th June for anyone that wants to send a card next year)
2) I fixed a bug on the layout of this site that hid the summary text in firefox but not in internet explorer
3) I’ve been going to Air Cadets every Friday and several Tuesdays
4) I’ve managed to write some code that processes some supplier data into a useful format for our business system (eventually that will make us more efficient)
5) I’ve done some templates for Todd’s business web site
6) I’ve been running (Dave bought me entry into a 5Km run for my birthday, and I’ve been out at least once if not twice a week running at least 12km a week, and this week around 15km so far. The race is on Sunday).
7) I read a book (A Douglas Reeman seafaring novel I picked up in a second hand bookshop in Faversham).
Of course, there are still a few things on my to do list like:
1) Get some more photos of James and Nicola and organise them a bit better on my laptop. Print a few and put them up round the house.
2) Find some more stories on project guttenburg to read on my Palm organiser
3) Do some more on Todd’s templates
4) Update some of the supplier price data at work
5) Remember to post here occasionally 🙂
6) Write another song or two, book more guitar lessons
Still, life is good. Wonder how fast I’ll run the 5km on sunday?